Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blog No. 1



Since the television played such a huge role in my life, I have seen its evolution from analog to digital; I feel as if I was raised by it. Television brings families together and is a popular topic of conversation in my household. Yet, the television is constantly changing, getting wider in screen but thinner in depth and has all happened over a course of a few years. According to lecture, we have migrated from televisions being made with Cathode Ray Tubes to digitalized televisions implementing LED and OLED technology. The future can only hold infinite possibilities and I am eager to see what the forthcoming of televisions will bring.
 

3 comments:

  1. I too feel as if I was heavily raised by television. My parents and I would watch it every night until I fell asleep to our favorite TV shows. If I were to go into my storage room right now I would find out old analog television that makes me scratch ,y head as I step into my living room and look at my mothers HDTV. I can’t imagine what the future has in store for us. - Zachary Junier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Television was a huge part of my childhood. I've always enjoyed watching television with my family. Compared to the past, it has become rare that I get to. But when it does happen it always makes me think of VCRs and fixing the antennae to get good reception. Not saying that I would want that TV again - now that there are flat screens - but it's always nice to look back. - Lindsey Calzada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way, because all I would do as a kid is watch TV. It's crazy how much it has evolved over the last 2 decades that I have lived. Just the number of channels alone is amazing in itself. The image is so much more clear now that it is digital. The sound is way more clear with almost no static. So this blog was a pleasant reminder of that change

    ReplyDelete